Tuesday, September 20, 2011

pretty cooking videos

I'm over the moon about these beautiful cooking videos from elephantine (click here to check out all of her scrumptious looking recipes).

These charming video tutorials feature simple, straight forward instructions that are beautifully shot. Using sophisticated fonts and interesting, non-traditional "cooking show" music, these videos explain recipes the same way your mom or friend might simplify their means of preparing a favorite dish.

Super cute. Check out the vid for a seasonally suited apple galette.


I also wouldn't mind whipping up a batch of mojitos with homemade chips and salsa

or even a warm and salty mall pretzel.


P.S. The amazingly talented creator of these videos has a gorgeous jewelry shop on Etsy. I purchased two of her dainty creations for my sister's last birthday. She loved them!

1 comment:

  1. Loving these videos!! I could eat soft pretzels everyday for the rest of my life. So delish.

    ReplyDelete